KS2 Assistant Headteacher
Roll: 240 (7-11)
Required from September 2016
Are you looking for?
- An exciting opportunity to progress your career in teaching
- A great school full of enthusiastic, well behaved children who really want to learn
- Colleagues committed to collaborative working with a great sense of humour
- Beautiful, spacious grounds with an increasing range of outdoor learning opportunities
- Supportive governors who work with you to drive progress
- A chance to be involved in our rapid journey back to good (at least)
- A school that genuinely values ideas and enthusiasm
- Learning that uses 21st Century technology to stimulate eager minds
- A place where kindness, respect, courage, resilience and honesty are at the heart of everything we do
- An ethos which knows and develops every child as an individual
- A school that knows where it is going
We are the place for you! We offer:
- Commitment to quality ongoing CPD
- Guaranteed management time
- A chance to impact on our exciting forward journey
- The opportunity to lead on an area that will play an increasing part in children’s progress
- An exciting curriculum tailored to meet the needs of our unique pupils
- Collaborative working with a focus on work life balance
We are looking for:
- A dedicated professional with excellent interpersonal skills who can build positive relationships with everyone
- Someone who has already contributed to school improvement perhaps by managing a specific project
- An ambitious future leader looking to develop management skills
- A creative teacher who can engage all learners
- Someone who can take the lead in developing our Google community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. The Headteacher, Andrea Goetzee, is keen to meet you to show you our lovely school. Please contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
If you require any further information about the role or an application pack please telephone on 0115 9137447 or email the school office, email@example.com.
Further details and an application form are available from the school (SAE please) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 16th May
Interviews: Tuesday 24th May
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.