Youth Support Worker In Charge
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced level 3 Youth Worker to deliver and develop Youth Service provision based at Newstead Youth Centre. The post holder will be responsible for delivering four face to face sessions and develop Focused Youth Worker Intervention work based on local needs. The right person should be capable of:
- Ensuring that all young people are kept safe and vulnerable young people are offered access to early help or referrals to safeguarding through the Early Help Unit, MASH or Emergency Duty Team
- Responsible for the work of the unit on specified sessions, including first line management responsibility for staff (including volunteers), and all other aspects of it's operation in line with NCC Youth Work Delivery Standards and Statement of Purpose.
- Working directly with young people as specified during evening/weekend sessions and as per agreed operating pattern of the Youth Service.
- Working with other agencies, bodies and community organisations.
- Managing, performing and ensuring the discharge of administrative duties on their sessions in line with NCC procedures, including budget control, record keeping and health and safety.
If you have any questions about the post, please contact Julianne Tring, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 07580980805.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.