Are you an aspiring or current Head teacher ready for a new challenge? Are you determined to make every- day count for every child? Do you want to be a part of an aspirational and supportive partnership?
If you answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you.
Greythorn Primary School are looking to appoint an exceptional Head Teacher with a relentless drive to deliver something special for its children and community.
This is a sensational opportunity for an aspiring or experienced Head Teacher to join our team, share our vision and drive the school forward to deliver exceptional learning experiences for all children.
Support is available to enable an ambitious new Head teacher, to deliver an exceptional school or as a second Headship for those ready to embrace this challenge alongside the opportunity for system leadership across the trust.
As Head Teacher of Greythorn Primary School, you will given the freedom to develop your own vision and ethos to meet the needs of your children and community! We believe that no two schools within our trust are the same and we actively encourage you to innovate and develop your own identify!
As a trust we will support you to deliver your vision and with a sharp focus on school improvement, you will have the resources available to ensure that you can deliver rapid and sustained improvements.
We believe Greythorn is a school with huge potential and with the right leadership we think it will go from strength to strength, establishing itself as a beacon of best practice. The school provides not only the opportunity to deliver exceptional learning for its children, but the opportunity for progression for the right candidate onto system leadership across our trust.
Greythorn is a small school located in West Bridgford with a true sense of family and belonging. We were recently rated “Good” by Ofsted with a broad and balanced curriculum. The moment you step inside Greythorn you will see that our children are “polite and courteous” and are “well prepared to be citizens of modern British society”.
Greythorn is a school that is kind and caring, thriving on cultural differences that’s reflective of its diversity. The wider community, parents, carers and Governors value the school, think highly of it and support their children to be the best they can be.
We can offer you:
- Polite and courteous children.
- A supportive community.
- A good team ethic amongst staff, committed to support every child.
- A comprehensive Headteacher induction process, including support through the Trust central team, a peer mentor and CPD.
- Access to significant resource for school improvement, ensuring that Headteachers are enabled to make a rapid impact on their school. This resource includes support and development through our central team, access to system leaders, high quality CPD for all staff and support to recruit the very best team.
- Extensive financial, business, estates and HR support and systems, ensuring that you are able to focus on delivering inspirational teaching and learning.
- A peer network of like-minded Head teachers.
- A partnership with relationships at its heart ensuring a friendly atmosphere encompassing a supportive ethos
- A trust with an established track record of high-quality education and experience of leading rapid school improvement.
- A supportive governing body committed to helping drive the school forward to support all children and the community we serve.
- The opportunity to progress as a Head teacher onto system leadership and executive leadership across the trust.
- Recognition that all schools are unique, with an approach that encourages local accountability and governance that is responsive to community needs.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can lead the team to embed a culture of high expectations which consistently delivers the highest outcomes and standards.
- Has the necessary leadership skills to ensure the school continues its journey towards outstanding.
- Will drive the vision to realise the school’s potential.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the school community.
- Can motivate and inspire others and to work as a part of a wider support team (The Flying High Trust).
- Has a heartfelt commitment to delivering the vision and values of our school to ensure our children look back with pride and forward with confidence.
- Shares our values, ambitions and who has the vision, drive, resilience and experience to build on our success to date
- Is outward facing and committed to establishing a strong relationship with parents and the local community.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Can share and learn from best practice whilst knowing how to exploit the partnership opportunities we have within the Multi Academy Trust and Teaching School.
Due to COVID 19, we will be hosting a virtual open event. This will give you the chance to meet a representative from the trust, to book please follow the link: Wednesday 2nd September, 4pm click here to book
For more information and a application form please download our recruitment booklet. https://sway.office.com/PkT4FdD0DiVEurCB?ref=Link
Closing Date: 9:00am on Monday 14th September
Interview Date: Tuesday 22nd September 2020