Our school is looking to appoint two midday supervisors to our large team.
If you would welcome the opportunity to work in a large, successful and innovative school, within a supportive team, and if you are committed to providing the highest quality care for our children, come and meet us - you might be just who we are looking for.
We are looking for excellent midday supervisors who exhibit the following qualities (which are key elements in the person specification):
- A team player
- Hard working and flexible
We will provide:
- A welcoming staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- Team leader who coordinates Lunch times
Please email office @email@example.com if you require further details. The application form and more information can be found on the school website. https://www.jessegray.notts.sch.uk/
Closing date: Friday 28th August 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.