Lunchtime Sports Coach
Our school is looking to appoint a dynamic Sports Coach into a newly created role. This means you will have the opportunity to develop and expand the sports provision within our school over the lunchtime period. Ideally you will have a sports qualification however we will also consider previous experience.
Are you professional? Positive? Enthusiastic? Flexible? And most of all Fun?
If you are all of the above and are committed to providing the highest quality sport experience, come and meet us - you might be just who we are looking for.
We will provide:
- A friendly and experienced staff
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A supportive induction process
- Continued professional development
Please email office @email@example.com if you require further details. The application form and more information can be found on the school website. https://www.jessegray.notts.sch.uk/
Closing Date: Friday 28th August 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.