Out of School Club Playworker Supervisor
Required for September 2020 working 7.25am to 9.00am and 3.20pm to 5.45pm.
The Governors of this popular and successful school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Playworker Supervisor to work in our busy Club Vale.
We offer a popular and well attended breakfast and after school club for the children of Arno Vale Junior School. The successful candidate will have at least a relevant level 2 qualification, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with a genuine enthusiasm to provide high quality childcare.
Along with our other Playworker Supervisor, you will lead a team of dedicated playworkers therefore excellent leadership and teamwork skills are essential.
We can offer you:
- A good school with happy and friendly children.
- A committed staff team who are hard-working and want the best for all children.
- Ongoing CPD opportunities.
Due to social distancing restrictions, we are not able to host visits to school at this time. However, a member of the SLT will be available to answer any questions you may have via an online platform; please email email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday, 3rd August 2020 at 10.00am
Interview Date: Wednesday, 5th August 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.