We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team at Stanhope, working in our busy school office from September.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Finance Manager and will have a focus on attendance. You will be working Monday – Friday 8:30am – 11:30am, term-time only.
The successful candidate will need to display:
- A willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with all our school community
- A strong work ethic
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Above all a smile
In return, we can offer you:
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- Support and guidance from an experienced team
- Opportunities for CPD
- Lots to smile about
Applicants for the post are actively encouraged to visit our school. Visits will be after school, to enable us to comply with current Covid-19 guidance. Please contact the School Office on email@example.com, 0115 9553440 to arrange a visit.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 7th September 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.