The Governors and Head Teacher of this successful and friendly junior school are looking to appoint a talented KS2 teacher.
Applications from NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome. Experienced teachers may have the opportunity to take on wider professional responsibilities within school that utilise their areas of expertise.
Children are at the very centre of all that we do at Priory. The whole staff team work together to ensure that all our children are given every opportunity to be the best they can be. We want our children to remember their time at Priory as happy and enriching and to go on to be successful adults who contribute positively to society.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the team and can offer you:
- An ethos that strives to develop and nurture, the whole child and every child
- A strong set of values that underpins everything we do.
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- A friendly, talented and supportive staff team
- An engaging curriculum with a variety of enrichment experiences
- A strong partnership with parents, other local schools and the wider community
- A committed and active Governing Body
- Staff development to enhance and develop further your own professional skills
Due to the Covid pandemic visits will be restricted to after school and will be individual appointments. If you wish to visit please ring the office on 0115 9526100 to make an appointment.
Application packs are available by email from the school office at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd September at 12pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 30th September
Start date: 1st January 2021
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.