Primary Class Teacher for KS2
Muskham Primary School is proud to be a village school with both high academic standards and exceptional pupil behaviour. The Headteacher and Governors of Muskham Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative KS2 class teacher starting January 2021.
We are keen to work with someone who:
- has a proven track record of consistently good and outstanding classroom practice
- has excellent subject knowledge and is keen to continue developing their own skills and expertise
- is engaging, inspiring and has creative flair
- is flexible, proactive and has energy
- provides a stimulating, vibrant learning environment where learning is fun
- loves education and the rewards of working with children
In return, we can offer:
- dedicated, supportive and very friendly colleagues
- articulate, bright children who are motivated by success in learning
- parents and carers who have high aspirations for their children
- continued development and support through membership of the Minster Teaching School Alliance, the Tuxford Collaboration and collaborative projects within Newark
Posts will be paid at the relevant MPR/UPS band under the Nottinghamshire Pay Policy, dependent on current pay point. Unfortunately the post is not suitable for an NQT; the post would suit a more experienced class teacher who is keen to develop their leadership skills within school.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, visits will be restricted to after school on an individual basis. Please contact the school office on 01636 702254 from September 2nd to make an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available from the school’s website https://www.muskham.notts.sch.uk/teacher-vacancies/.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 18th September.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.