The Governors are seeking to appoint an energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working person to be responsible for the cleanliness of our school during the school day.
Duties will include: washroom cleaning, cleaning of kitchen areas, wiping of touch points and cleaning surfaces and internal window cleaning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Demonstrates high standards of organisation and time management
- Takes pride in their work and has a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrates the ability to work on their own initiative – program your daily routine
- A team player who can work in co-operation with other key members of the cleaning team
- Can maintain confidentiality
- Can form positive relationships with all members of the school community – pupils, staff and parents
- Is flexible and able to do additional hours if required
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, hard-working and motivated children who enjoy learning
- A welcoming school community which is inclusive
- Supportive and caring colleagues
- A supportive and forward-thinking Governing Body
- A well - resourced attractive working environment
- Commitment to your continued professional development
To arrange a visit or request an information pack, please contact Natalie Mather - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further details are available from the school website or by e-mailing Natalie Mather after 3rd August 2020.
Closing date is Friday 14th August 2020
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 17th August 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.