If you have a passion for education, for developing curiosity and creating life-long learners, then we are waiting to hear from you!
The Headteacher and Governing Body are looking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding Assistant Headteacher to join us in the continuous improvement of our school from January 2021.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding teacher who strives for the best for all the pupils
- Someone with a proven record of enabling progress
- Passionate about promoting a clear vision, which puts curiosity and a love of learning at the heart
- A strategic thinker, committed to raising standards
- Someone with the ability to inspire others and skilled in developing the teaching practice of others
- Experienced in leading a team
- Positive, pro-active and willing to go “the extra mile”
- An excellent role model, respected by their colleagues
We can offer you:
- A hardworking team, dedicated to helping every child be their best self
- The opportunity to help shape the future of Stanhope
- Enthusiastic, energetic children
- Opportunities for CPD
- A supportive Governing Body
- The chance to make a difference
Initially, this post will have 2.5 days teaching commitment and 2.5 days Leadership time.
Applicants for the post are actively encouraged to visit our school. Visits will be after school, to enable us to comply with current COVID-19 guidance - please contact the School Office (0115 955 3440) to arrange a visit.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office or by e-mailing email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Monday 14th September
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.