We are a large, friendly, child-centred and forward thinking primary school based on the outskirts of Newark. We have 436 on roll and benefit from magnificent staff and hugely supportive parents and community!
When children, parents, staff and governors were asked for their views on Coddington C of E Primary and Nursery School, one particular comment was repeated time and time again - "We are all like one big happy family". This statement sums up the ethos of our school, where we learn together in a happy and caring atmosphere. However, just like a real family, we all support and challenge each other to ensure we achieve our very best. Our personal approach to teaching and learning and inclusive approach allows us to support and meet the needs of every child.
The children have requested a teaching assistant who is “enthusiastic, hard working with a good sense of humour”. If you feel this is you – please get in touch!
We are seeking to fill the following position: Inspirational Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is flexible, creative, and passionate about learning, who is:
- Committed to contributing to all aspects of school life
- Creative in approaches to learning
- Is supportive of our Christian and Value based ethos
- A team player who has a great sense of humour
- Is compassionate, patient and understanding of challenges some children face.
In return, we offer:
- A positive and supportive environment in which to work
- Well behaved, enthusiastic children
- A high level of parental involvement
- A focused CPD Package
- Collaborative working with staff groups across other schools in the area.
Visits to the school are very much welcomed. If you can demonstrate the above and would like the opportunity to work in a school that is in the heart of the community with a committed team, please contact the school for further details.
Closing date for applications: Monday 10 June 2019. Interview date: Friday 14 June.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.