Reception Class Teacher
The Governors of Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work in our Academy, start date 1st September 2019. The successful candidate will have very high expectations of pupils and their learning. We need someone who will make lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests and motivate children to do their very best. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
The successful candidate will have:-
- A commitment to delivering high quality teaching and learning opportunities
- High expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards
- A positive vision of children’s education and development
- Skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team
- Excellent classroom practice in within the Early Years
- A commitment to developing their own skills.
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy is a member of the L.E.A.D. Multi-Academy Trust which is a group of academies working together to share good practice, provide the highest quality education, and enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed. For further information or to book a visit, please contact Mrs Sally Hade on 01636 680040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday, 14th June 2019.
This vacancy is closed to applications.