Headteacher: Mr Lee Shilton. Age range: 4-11. NOR: 175.
Required from September 2019, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and dynamic teacher to join our friendly, highly-motivated and professional staff. This position is for a primary age class teacher and would be particularly suitable for an NQT or RQT teacher. We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to furthering our inclusive and family-focussed ethos
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies and a commitment to supporting the needs of children with SEND
- Can provide an inspirational learning environment
- Welcomes the opportunity to work in a creative, cross-curricular manner
- Has high expectations for children’s personal and academic development
- Show initiative and flexibility
In return we can offer:
- A caring, happy work environment
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated children
- A supportive community of staff, governors and parents
- A full package of support including NQT time and a mentor if NQT
- A well-resourced school in an attractive rural location
- Opportunities for further professional development
If you are interested in this position, we would very much welcome you making a visit to the school prior to applying.
Please contact the School Office via email at email@example.com or call on 01509 672661, to arrange a visit and to receive full details and an application form. During the holiday period, 27th – 31st May, the application pack will be available to download on the website at https://www.suttonbonington.notts.sch.uk/ under the ‘Our School’ tab
Closing date: 3pm on Wednesday 12th June 2019; interviews: Thursday 20th June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.