Head Teacher: Richard Waldron. Roll: 351. Age range 3-7 years.
We are looking for a talented teacher and leader to join our team at the school. Required from September 1st 2019, position arising due to the previous post holder concluding their post. Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school on 0115 9144225 to make an appointment.
We can offer the opportunity to work at a vibrant, happy and child centred school with…
- Friendly, supportive and welcoming staff, children and parents
- A commitment to develop the post holder professionally in their next stage of their career
- A forward thinking school committed to supporting children effectively
- An exciting curriculum which has a holistic approach to education
- A fantastic learning environment and campus for children to learn and grow in
- If an NQT you will be well supported by experienced staff.
We are looking for an aspirational teacher with leadership potential who is -
- Inspirational and motivated
- Has a high expectation of themselves and others
- Is creative a creative thinker
- Is dedicated to supporting the school to break down barriers to learning
- Has a sense of humour
- Has potential to become an outstanding teacher
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is committed to continual improvement for themselves, staff and children.
The post requires you to teach pupils within the age range 3-7 in accordance with the professional duties of a teacher. Either in reception, year one or year two.
Please contact the school office for further details either by telephone 0115 9144225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are invited to support their application with a written letter of up to 1000 words detailing their potential approach to the position, and outlining their knowledge and skills which qualifies them for the post.
Closing date: Friday 14th June 2019 at 9am. Shortlisting will take place on 14th June - please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you have not had a response Friday 14th June. Interviews: w/b 17th June.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.