KS2 Teacher - Job Share
To commence 30th August 2019
The Governors of Newstead Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed teacher to join our small, friendly and hard-working team. The successful candidate will work within KS2, 3 days a week (Mon to Wed). We are committed to achieving the highest possible standards for all pupils. The school is part of an established collaboration of eight schools in which we all strive for improvement.
We are looking for someone with:
- High expectations of themselves and the children they teach
- The ability to reflect on their own practise and make improvements
- Enthusiastic teaching which engages the children
- Good communication skills with colleagues, parents and the wider school community
- A commitment to contributing to the wider life of school
- An excellent classroom practitioner
We can offer you:
- A supportive, caring and motivated team of staff
- Opportunities to enhance your professional development
- A warm and welcoming environment.
- A school that is part of a formal collaboration with excellent CPD opportunities
- Children who have the desire to learn
Please contact the school office on 01623 753681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto one of the visit slots:
Wednesday 5th June 9:30am
Thursday 6th June at 11:30pm or 4:00pm
Friday 7th June at 1:30pm
Monday 10th June at 9:30am or 4:00pm
Application information and forms can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Closing date : Friday 14th June 2019 at 10:00am with interviews scheduled for Thursday 20th June 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.