F2 Class Teacher
Do you wish to be part of a successful highly supportive team who ensure that all children reach their full potential?
Farmilo Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2017). We are looking for the right teacher to support us on our journey to become outstanding.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to engage, inspire and motivate all children in all areas of learning
• A consistent record of high-quality teaching which results in children making at least good and better progress
• Excellent behaviour management skills which result in a great climate for learning
• Collaborative learning, showing value for the team approach
• High levels of assessment for learning which contribute to improved outcomes for all children
• Passion and commitment to teaching and always being the best that we can be
• High level of knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
We’re able to offer you:
• A fantastic school with lively and enthusiastic children
• Commitment to CPD and development through innovative collaborative partnerships
• Governors and a Senior Leadership Team who care about all the children and the staff
• A committed staff team who want the very best for all children
Please email the headteacher on email@example.com if you require further information.
For an application form and job description details for the above post please click the following link:
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th May at 12 am. Interviews will take place during the following week.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.