We are looking for a talented, dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to join our team at the school.
We can offer the opportunity to work within an excellent school and enjoy
• Friendly, supportive and welcoming staff, children and parents
• An exciting curriculum which has an holistic approach to the teaching of children
• A fantastic learning environment for children to learn and grow in
We are looking for a teacher who
• Is inspirational and aspirational
• Has a high expectation of themselves and others
• Is a creative thinker and problem solver
• Is dedicated to supporting the school to break down barriers to learning
• Has a sense of humour
• Is an excellent teacher
• Is committed to continual improvement for themselves, staff and children
i) The post requires you to:-
• Teach pupils within the age range of 3 to 7
• Be subject a leader for an area across the whole school commensurate to experience, unless
• A newly qualified teacher, if so you will be very well supported and have an allocated mentor throughout your induction period
Please contact the head teacher for further details. Candidates must support their application with a written letter of up to 1000 words detailing their approach to the position, outlining their knowledge and skills which qualifies them for the post. This will need to be contained within section 5 of the application form. For more information please visit our website at www.jamespeacock.org.uk
Applications and further information should be obtained from email@example.com and applications should be sent to the same email address. Visits Welcomed.
Application form and job description can be downloaded from the bottom of this advert.
Closing date: 14/05/2021 9am
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.