Teacher of Drama
Start date: 1 September 2021
Sir William Robertson Academy has an exciting opportunity for a driven Teacher of Drama to join our department. Applicants will be required to teach across the ability range at KS3, KS4 and A Level, delivering inventive and creative lessons that would both engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential. The successful candidate would have access to our Drama studio which consists of state-of-the-art lighting and sound. We are looking for a candidate who will be passionate about extra-curricular provision at SWRA in running lunchtime clubs at KS3 and being an active member of facilitating the annual school production. Details of our current Performing Arts activities can be found on Twitter @performingSWRA
In 2020, 90% of pupils achieved 9 - 4 grades in GCSE Drama and 69% achieved 9 – 5 grades.
Why join Sir William Robertson Academy?
Sir William Robertson Academy is a popular and successful 11-18 comprehensive school situated in delightful rural surroundings on the Lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire border. Pupils with a positive approach to learning, a committed staff and a supportive body of parents have helped to create a school which was judged by OFSTED (March 2019) to be ‘Good’ in every area of its provision. Sir William Robertson Academy has been acknowledged as one of the top 100 non-selective state-funded schools in England.
We will offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent pension options
• Healthcare cashplan, including Employee Assistance Programme
• CPD opportunities
• Salary sacrifice schemes, such as cycle to work
• Staff Benefits Dashboard, including cinema, shopping & leisure discounts
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or would like to arrange a visit to school in advance of submitting an application, please contact Mrs Samantha Quincey firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01400 272422.https://swracademy.org/job-vacancies/
Closing date: Noon, Friday 7 May 2021
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.