Start date: ASAP
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable individuals to join our midday supervisory team. The successful candidates will be responsible for the supervision of students, promoting positive behaviour and ensuring our pupils are happy and safe during the lunchtime period. Other duties include preparing/cleaning the dining room before and after use, including moving dining hall furniture, and litter picking.
Our Midday Supervisors are currently working Monday to Friday, 11.45am to 1.15pm. The hours for this vacancy are 7.5 per week/39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 inset/additional days). Applicants should be aware that the working hours for this position are expected to change in September 2021 to 1.00pm to 2.30pm.
Why join Sir William Robertson Academy?
Sir William Robertson Academy is a popular and successful 11-18 comprehensive school situated in delightful rural surroundings on the Lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire border. Pupils with a positive approach to learning, a committed staff and a supportive body of parents have helped to create a school which was judged by OFSTED (March 2019) to be ‘Good’ in every area of its provision. Sir William Robertson Academy has been acknowledged as one of the top 100 non-selective state-funded schools in England.
We will offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent pension options
• Healthcare cashplan, including Employee Assistance Programme
• CPD opportunities
• Salary sacrifice schemes, such as cycle to work
• Staff Benefits Dashboard, including cinema, shopping & leisure discounts
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or would like to arrange a visit to school in advance of submitting an application, please contact Mrs Samantha Quincey firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01400 272422. https://swracademy.org/job-vacancies/
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.