Teaching Assistants required from September 2021
We are seeking to appoint several excellent practitioners to join our teaching assistant team. The hours for each post will be between 9 hours and 18.75 depending on role and skills. We are looking for staff who are able to work flexibly across mornings and/or afternoons. There is a possibility that some or all of the appointments may continue dependent on the needs of the school. We are able to consider a range of experience as we have a large staff team in school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who is able to supervise and provide particular support for pupils including those with SEN
• Be a positive person who looks to make the most of every opportunity.
• Be a creative teaching assistant who works well in a team
• Believe in educating and nurturing the whole child.
• Have high expectations of themselves and the children.
Application forms and further details are available from the school by email: email@example.com or telephone 0115 9190644
Please refer to our website for further information about the school – www.thelanes.notts.sch.uk
Closing date: 12.00 noon on Friday 14 May 2021
Shortlisting week commencing: Monday 17 May 2021
Interviews – TBC (These may be in person or over Zoom)
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.