A Primary teacher is required from September 2021 to join our growing Primary school. We would like to appoint someone with proven KS2 experience. This will be temporary for one year but may lead to a permanent position.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our teaching team. The successful applicant will become an integral part of a year group team in school.
The successful candidates will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Be a positive person who looks to make the most of every opportunity.
• Be a creative teacher who works well in a team
• Believe in educating and nurturing the whole child.
• Have high expectations of themselves and the children.
This post is not suitable for an NQT.
During this time we are unable to facilitate visits to school. Please visit the school website for more information about the school – www.thelanes.notts.sch.uk
Application forms and further details are available from the Meadow Lane site. Telephone: 0115 9190644 email: email@example.com Applications online only.
Closing date: 12.00 noon on Wednesday 19th May
Shortlisting week commencing: 24th May 2021
Interviews week commencing: 24th May 2021 - TBC
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.