KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher
Required for September 2021
Our Governors are looking to recruit a dynamic and creative teacher to join our committed and hard-working team. This post would be suitable for teachers with experience of either KS1 or KS2, class structure will be decided upon after appointment. This post is suited to an RQT or more experienced teacher.
We are hoping to meet someone who;
• Can provide children with high-quality and memorable learning experiences.
• Can support children to become resilient learners who thrive on challenge.
• Can bring learning alive in well-planned and effective learning sequences which inspire and captivate pupils.
• Can create a stimulating learning environment in which children can feel secure and ready to learn.
• Can play an active role in school improvement, with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• Can see themselves fitting into our team and sharing our aspirations and values.
If you can do all this – what can we offer you in return?
• A happy, nurturing and improving school.
• An opportunity to play a key role in our future move to a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating.
• A community school which is popular with parents.
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team.
• Well-behaved children who love learning and are easy to motivate.
• Access to high quality CPD.
• Close professional links with other local schools in our family and throughout Rushcliffe.
If you would like to visit school or for any additional information, please contact the Head Teacher: email@example.com. Application form can be downloaded from the bottom of this advert.
For an application pack please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or see attached application documents.
Closing date: 12th may 2021 12PM Interviews will take place on Monday 17th May 2021
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.