Required from: September 2021 A full-time EYFS/Key Stage One Teacher
The Welbeck Federation was formed in 2019, with both schools on the same campus working closely together. Although these roles are initially in Reception or Key Stage One and another in Key Stage Two, the teachers appointed will be contracted to The Welbeck Federation, which means that you could be the opportunity to work across both schools at a later date.
We are looking for two excellent classroom practitioners to become members of our hardworking and dedicated team, where children are at the heart of everything we do.
We are also seeking someone who loves teaching and who will support our children to be the best that they can be academically and personally through an exciting and pertinent curriculum.
Our well-behaved children are motivated and ready to learn, the staff work well together as a team and the governors are very supportive.
We are looking for someone who;
• Is an outstanding teacher
• Demonstrates high expectations of standards and behaviour
• Communicates effectively with all stakeholders
• Will try their best to ensure that our children get the best possible education
• Would like to promote our school within the school community
We can offer you;
• Well-behaved and hard-working children
• A friendly and supportive team
• Access to significant CPD
• A dedicated and ambitious governing body
We warmly welcome visits to the schools. Please contact Mrs Heather Booth, Business Manager, to arrange dates and times Telephone 01623 842257 0r 01623 842683 to arrange. We will provide you with suitable PPE should you need it. We are also happy to do telephone or virtual visits.
Application forms are also available by emailing email@example.com.
The closing date is Friday 14th May at 10.00am
Shortlisting: Week beginning 17th May
Interviews: Week beginning 24th May
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.