Key Stage 1 Teacher
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and resilient Key Stage 1 teacher to join our dedicated, hardworking and friendly team of professionals. We require someone to cover a maternity leave position in Key Stage 1 from the start of the Autumn Term 2021. This post is suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
- We are looking for someone who:
- Uses effective pedagogy, appropriate to Key Stage 1, to inspire positive outcomes for all children
- Delivers consistently high quality, creative learning for all children
- Has a passion for and good understanding of how young children learn best
- Can communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Will fully participate in all aspects of school life
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is well organised with a positive attitude
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a friendly and supportive team
In return we can offer you
- Fantastic children
- A happy and welcoming working environment
- Extremely supportive, experienced and dedicated staff
- A full NQT induction process with skilled mentor support (if required)
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- A well-resourced school
- A team approach to planning and working together
If you are looking for an opportunity to become part of our developing school as it continues its journey of rapid improvement, and would like the challenge of working in a sometimes demanding yet always rewarding environment then we would like to hear from you
Visits to the school are warmly welcomes and actively encouraged, within current covid guidelines. Please contact the school office on 01623 465705 to make an appointment.
Application packs are available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application Monday 17th May 2021 Interviews to be held - week commencing 17th May 2021.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.