KS1 Class Teacher
Headteacher: Craig Robertson Pupils on Roll: 369 including a 26 place Nursery
Required from September 2021.
Would you like to be part of an amazing Key Stage 1 team?
Our governors are looking to appoint a temporary, experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking practitioner to job share in our wonderful Year 1 class with an extremely dedicated and passionate job share partner. This is a two-day a week post to work on Thursdays and Fridays.
Our school is a warm, happy and hardworking school that has high academic standards and excellent behaviour.
We would love to hear from you if you are/have:
- An inspirational, conscientious and dedicated teacher;
- A determination to ensure that all the children you teach reach their full potential;
- A commitment and belief in raising standards and delivering a lively, stimulating curriculum and learning environment;
- A commitment to contributing to our Year 1 Class, the highly efficient KS1 team, and the wider life of the school.
- A belief in developing the ‘whole’ child and are able to enthuse learning
- Positive, energetic, friendly, intuitive and motivated;
- Experience in Key Stage 1;
- The ability to work closely with parents and carers.
In return we offer:
- Friendly staff who are completely committed to the development of all children;
- An extremely experienced and supportive staff team to work with;
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn;
- An opportunity for continued professional development and full support from senior leaders.
Further details and an application form may be downloaded below and returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are very welcome and highly recommended for this post. To arrange a visit please telephone the School Office on (01623) 459339.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Friday 21st May
We are hoping that we will be able to interview candidates in person.
Interviews will be on for Thursday 27th May
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.