Executive Head Teacher: Jackie Moss Roll:180 (3-7)
Our school is looking to appoint 2 outstanding teachers to join our staff. You will need to be enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated to join our team. At Trent Vale we expect the children to help each other to achieve excellence in all that they do and we expect staff to have the children at the heart of everything they do. The posts are temporary for one year and are suitable for NQTs and teachers with a range of teaching experience.
Trent Vale is a happy, friendly and very caring school where the learning is fun and children are encouraged to achieve their potential both socially and academically.
We can offer you: -
• Friendly and well-motivated children who are eager to learn.
• An enthusiastic team of talented, creative staff who are committed to the inclusion of all children.
• High quality CPD including EYFS and KS2 experience, as we are federated with our partner junior school, and an excellent NQT induction package if necessary.
Can you offer us?:-
• Inspirational teaching coupled with a love of working with children.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A true commitment to developing children’s personal, social and emotional development and a belief that every child can achieve their true potential.
• A positive outlook on life and an enthusiasm for learning.
If you feel this is you we would love to hear from you. You should state your curriculum strengths and interests and indicate the qualities that you would bring to the school.
We feel that Trent Vale Infant and Nursery School is a very special place to be so ordinarily visits to the school during the day would be strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. However, in these unprecedented times please email to arrange a mutually convenient time to either talk to the Executive Headteacher/Head of School or arrange an after school visit to the school.
Application packs containing the job description, person specification and information about the school are available below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about the school can be found on the school website www.trentvale.notts.sch.uk. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 20th May 2021 – 3.00pm Shortlisting: Thursday 20th May 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.