After School Play Worker
We are a large, friendly, child-centered and forward thinking primary school based on the outskirts of Newark. We have 393 on roll and benefit from magnificent staff and hugely supportive parents and community!
When children, parents, staff and governors were asked for their views on Coddington C of E Primary and Nursery School, one particular comment was repeated time and time again - "We are all like one big happy family". This statement sums up the ethos of our school, where we learn together in a happy and caring atmosphere. However, just like a real family, we all support and challenge each other to ensure we achieve our very best. Our personal approach to teaching and learning and inclusive approach allows us to support and meet the needs of every child.
The children have requested an After School Play Worker who is ‘enthusiastic, hard working with a good sense of humour’. If you feel this is you – please get in touch!
We are seeking to fill the following position:
Highly Organised and Creative After School Club Assistant
We are looking for an After School Club Assistant who is highly organised, able to support children in learning activities and able to work as a member of a team. You will demonstrate a deep commitment to leading learning opportunities after school, working with a committed team. Someone who is:
• Committed to organising after school learning opportunities for a range of children;
• Creative in approaches to delivering learning opportunities in line with school’s policies and procedures
• Is supportive of our Christian and Value based ethos
• A team player who has a great sense of humor;
• Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times;
• Able to support the After School Club Leader and wider team in delivering and supporting learning opportunities;
In return, we offer:
• A positive and supportive environment in which to work;
• Well behaved, enthusiastic children;
• A high level of parental involvement;
• A focused CPD Package
Collaborative working with staff groups across other schools in the area.
If you can demonstrate the above and would like the opportunity to work in a school that is in the heart of the community with a committed team, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description and application form. The closing date for applications will be 12 noon on Tuesday 11 May and interviews will be held later in the week. Job description can be downloaded at the bottom of this advert.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.