Teacher and Upper Key Stage 2 Leader
The Governors of Bramcote Hills Primary School wish to appoint a dynamic, innovative and highly committed person to the post of Full Time Teacher with responsibility for leading upper key stage 2. This permanent position represents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to lead, and learn from, the talented teaching team at this fantastic school. The start date of the position is September 2021 and the successful candidate will be teaching in either yr 5 or 6.
The school is now in an exciting stage of its development and is looking to spread outstanding teaching throughout the school whilst also maintaining the excellent range of opportunities it provides for its pupils.
The position is an opportunity for someone to continue to develop their own outstanding teaching whilst also developing leadership skills.
We are looking for someone with:
• A passion for teaching and learning
• The highest standards
• An inner drive and resilience that is unwavering
• The awareness to put the needs of children first
• Outstanding teaching skills
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• The ability to motivate and support others
• A commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school
• A healthy sense of humour
• A strong commitment to safeguarding children
• An ambition to develop themselves
• An interest in leading the whole school with the teaching of writing would be welcomed but not essential.
In return, we can provide:
• Fantastic children
• A supportive and talented staff team
• A first-rate induction process and access to on-going CPD that could lead to career progression
• Opportunities to work in collaboration with other local schools and the George Spencer Teaching School Alliance
• A leadership team with an unwavering commitment to school improvement
Applicants are warmly invited to arrange a visit, which will be conducted externally, by contacting the school office on 0115 9179226 or via firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, it will also be possible to arrange remote visits via MS Teams. Application information and forms can be downloaded from our website www.bramcotehills.org in the Vacancies section. The closing date is 12:00 midday, Monday 17th May.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.