Primary School Class Teacher
Required: September 21
Do you want to work with an inspiring and creative team?
Hillside Primary could be the school for you! We are looking for an exciting and dynamic teacher to not just teach, but to inspire children. Someone who has high expectations and a desire to ensure all children become the best versions of themselves.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about children reaching their full potential.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of teaching and learning.
- Be a reflective practitioner striving to deliver the best lessons every day.
- Builds excellent relationships with the children, staff and wider community.
- Be creative, energetic and have a sense of fun!
- Enjoy being part of a team and fully participates in school life.
If you can say “that’s me” to all of the above, we would like to meet you.
In return we offer:
- Friendly, kind and enthusiastic children
- A nurturing ethos that values everyone and celebrates success.
- An environment where initiative is encouraged and ideas valued.
- Professional development from the start of your carers through to leadership including engagement in Trust networks, NPQs and opportunities to work in partnership and share best practice.
- Close partnership working with rich career opportunities across the schools of the Flying High Trust.
Application forms and further details are available from John O’Brien, School Business Manager 0115 8401477 or email@example.com
Application forms can be found in the vacancies section of the school website, or requested via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form and other information can be downloaded at the bottom of this advert.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 14th May 2021 Interviews to take place, week beginning 17th May 2021
Hillside is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This vacancy is closed to applications.