Required for January 4th – April 3rd Thursday and Friday full days only but will likely extend beyond this period.
We are seeking to appoint a Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant to support the learning children across the primary age range. The successful applicant will:
- have a good knowledge of supporting all children including those with emotional/behavioural/attachment difficulties
- possess many strategies for engaging all learners
- be patient, nurturing and flexible in their approach to supporting young people to achieve their potential.
- have sound literacy and numeracy skills
- have effective behaviour management strategies and a commitment to helping all of our children be happy and successful within a fully inclusive learning environment.
- be a cooperative team member,
- be able to demonstrate initiative in their approach.
- have a good understanding of how to support learning in English and Mathematics.
In return, we offer a strong, happy and supportive staff team, enthusiastic and well-motivated children and good opportunities for continuing professional development.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by appointment with the school office. If you would like to find out more, please contact the school on 01509 672661.
Please contact the school via email at email@example.com, to receive full details and an application form.
Closing Date: Thursday 12th December noon
Interview Date: Monday 16th December
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.