Could you belong within our hard working and professional team?
Do you have what it takes to help our children to succeed?
We are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to help deliver high quality teaching in school. This is an exciting opportunity to help our good school continue to grow and develop.
The teaching assistant we are looking for:
- Has the energy and drive to make a difference
- Has a creative and forward-thinking approach
- Is an enthusiastic team player
- Is committed to inclusion
- Can build positive relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Has high expectations of all children
- Is reflective, open to feedback and continually striving to develop professionally
- Understands the benefits of an outdoor curriculum
- Has experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage
In return we will offer you:
- Wonderful children who enjoy coming to school and are eager to learn
- Friendly and talented staff who are committed to the development of all children and collaborative working
- A School Leadership Team which is committed to supporting staff and quality induction
For an application pack, or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01623 477211 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 9 December 2019
Shortlisting: Monday 9 December 2019
Interview: Thursday 12 December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.