Personal Care Assistants
We are looking to appoint 3 Personal Care Assistants here at Fountaindale School.
Fountaindale School provides outstanding specialist provision for pupils with physical disabilities and complex medical needs. We are seeking to recruit Personal Care Assistants to support the personal care and health needs of our students. We are currently increasing our Personal Care provision and seeking applications from motivated, caring individuals to join our team.
This post involves:
- Supporting access to learning opportunities
- Supporting therapy programmes including swims
- Supporting health care needs
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Supporting personal care needs
- Working in cooperation with other team members
Training will be provided to the successful applicants but experience of working in a care environment would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to build excellent, professional and supportive relationships with our pupils.
- Have good communication skills
- The ability to work under direction
- Ability to show initiative, when necessary
- Work well within a team
- Support the values of the school
- Recognise and comply with high standards of health and safety
- Engage with all training required for this role
Please see person specification for more information.
Fountaindale can provide:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful, inspiring and appreciative children and young adults
- An outstanding, purpose built learning environment
- Highest standards of provision & resources
- Support from a skilled, hardworking and experienced team.
- Professional development opportunities
- An experience that is rewarding and varied
- Certified training
- Safeguarding training
- A supportive induction
- A warm and friendly welcome
- Opportunities to further develop and progress
Further information about Fountaindale School can be found on our website: www.fountaindale.notts.sch.uk
If you would like to visit prior to application we will be proud to show you around our outstanding school. Please phone 01623 792671 to arrange a visit.
If you would like to join the Fountaindale Team, application forms are available from:
- Download below
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- From - Fountaindale Special School, Nottingham Road, Mansfield, NG18 5BA
Closing date: 12 December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.