Required from September 2020.
We are seeking to appoint a part-time Grade 2 Teaching Assistant to join our extremely hardworking and dedicated staff team. This role is 15 hours per week working Tuesday PM, Wednesday AM & PM, Thursday PM.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Enjoys being with children and puts children’s well-being at the heart of all they do.
- Has experience of working with children with SEND and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Believes in the capacity of all young people to learn and grow, despite the various challenges they face.
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Is able to show initiative, creativity and resilience.
- Is a strong team player, willing to go the extra mile to make school a great experience for our pupils.
- Demonstrates a good standard of written and spoken English.
This role will be based in Key Stage 2 for three afternoons and one morning a week. It will involve working alongside class teachers to support cognition and learning needs, to provide in-class support and bespoke intervention.King Edwin Primary School is a friendly, caring primary school and our children really enjoy coming to school.
Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work with the support of a committed and skilled team who provide a caring and engaging learning experience for our children.
Unfortunately, current circumstances mean that visits to the school are not possible. You are welcome to call 01623 822111 or email with any questions - email@example.com
If you wish to apply for this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 6th July 2020
Interview Date: W/C Monday 13th July 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.