Halam C of E Primary School is a highly successful and forward thinking school with an outstanding SIAMS rating and a good Ofsted rating.
The head teacher and governors wish to appoint a Clerical Assistant to work 2 days per week (Monday and Tuesday) 6.25 hours per day 8.30am – 3.45pm from September 2020.
The purpose of the post is to:
- Assist with smooth running of office.
- Administrative support to head teacher/teaching staff.
- Manage front of house area – greet all visitors and make them feel welcome.
- Monitoring of e-mails.
- Receiving and making of telephone calls and distribution of associated messages.
- Administration of dinner numbers on a daily basis.
- Daily attendance checks using ScholarPack (in house training available if required).
- General Clerical Duties.
In return, we offer you a caring, happy and experienced team who demonstrate huge commitment to the school and its community.
Our children are receptive, kind and willing to learn. Our parents and governors are supportive and keen to help in school, supporting with reading, productions and interventions. As a team, we demonstrate a shared commitment for children to experience ‘Life in all its fullness’, focussing not only on academia but on the development of the whole child.
From July 2020 we become part of Mitre Trust.
An application form and further information are available from Julie Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01636 813062. Applicants should submit an application form with a letter of application outlining their suitability for the post, and any relevant experience to Mrs Erica McGinley, Head Teacher, Halam C of E Primary School, The Turnpike, Newark NG22 8AE. A CV is not required.
Closing Date: 10th July 12 noon
Interviews will be held on Thursday 16th July
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.