Head of Schools
Start date is the 1st January 2021 or earlier by agreement.
Due to the retirement of our current Head of Schools the Governors are looking looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational leader. We are seeking an ambitious candidate with strong leadership skills, who enjoys a challenge and has the vision and resilience to drive improvements across the 2 schools in The Welbeck Federation of Schools (Netherfield Infants and Eastlands Junior School).
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- has a proven track record of achieving success and raising standards as a teacher and leader
- gives the highest priority to the quality of education by ensuring that all children benefit from the highest standard of teaching which helps to prepare them for an ever-changing world
- has the vision, passion and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children and staff to reach their full potential
- is able to build a strong rapport with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- provides the highest levels of support for staff well-being and in their professional development
- has personal and professional integrity and is visible and approachable with the resilience to meet the day to day challenges.
In exchange we offer:
- a school which is eager to improve
- the opportunity to bring about system change in a school
- a dedicated staff team with a high degree of commitment to the school
- enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn
- supportive governors
- excellent networking opportunities, including the opportunity to work in collaboration with other local headteachers who provide a wealth of experience, knowledge, support and advice
- positive links with the Local Authority
- support for your continuing professional development. We want our staff to be aspirational, as well as our children.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed albeit we do understand about the current situation. We are happy to offer socially distanced tours or face to face meetings with the executive head teachers via teams.
Please contact Heather Booth to arrange visits or to request documents on 01623 842683 or 01623 842257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th July at 10.00am
Interview Date: Thursday 23rd July