KS2 Teaching Assistant with PE Specialism
Abbey Gates is an exciting and innovative learning environment where every member of the team is dedicated to ensuring the very highest levels of challenge and support for our wonderful children.
We are looking for a caring and enthusiastic professional with excellent Maths and English skills who will work with children of all abilities in upper KS2.
We require a Teaching Assistant who:
- Has a personal passion for PE and Sport
- Is a passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated practitioner who shares a love of learning in fun and engaging ways.
- Will support children, staff, parents and the school to establish a supportive and nurturing learning environment.
- Can employ effective behaviour management strategies with both individual children and larger groups
- Is prepared to go 'above and beyond' for the benefit of the children
- Can work effectively as an individual and as a team, especially under pressure
Further to class-based support in the mornings, we want you to share your PE expertise across KS2 on two afternoons per week. We have an ongoing commitment to ensure our children have access to opportunities and experience success in a wide range of sports. We believe this impacts on both our physical and emotional well-being.
We are committed to the on-going development and happiness of our outstanding team and would love to hear from you.
We can offer remote visits prior to application – please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. All posts are subject to a full DBS.
Further information and application forms are on our website https://abbeygatesprimaryschool.co.uk/
Closing Date: Friday 3 July 12 noon
Interview Date: W/C 6 July
This vacancy is closed to applications.