Required from January 2021.
Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School is seeking to appoint a Head Teacher who is committed to raising the standards of education, who shares our values and ambitions as a Trust, and has the vision, drive, resilience to build on our success to date.
The school is a member of Equals Trust, a collaborative Multi Academy Trust. Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School is in a position to offer our next Head Teacher a strong platform from which to realise the school’s future potential.
Our school occupies a large, attractive site and we are very lucky to have a new £1.5m foundation unit equipped with the latest technology. Individual school drivers and Equals Trust priorities combine to provide support for the school in developing its curriculum and school improvement. The school prides itself on celebrating the strengths of every child and believes that the child is at the centre of the learning.
A dedicated staff and Governing Body are supported in their efforts by engaged and enthusiastic parents. There is an experienced Deputy Head Teacher in place to support our new Head Teacher.
You will have:
- A clear vision for the future of our school, further developing its ethos and the happy, safe and caring atmosphere that currently exists
- Leadership qualities that will motivate and challenge our school in the next stage of its development
- Good emotional intelligence to ensure good communication and relationships with all members of the school community
- The ability to lead a strong and experienced team with complementary skills
- Be able to inspire and work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents/carers, governors and other stakeholders
- The ability to engage and contribute to Equals Trust with the Leadership Group of Head Teachers.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to drive our successful school forward
- Dedicated and highly motivated staff who have strong relationships with pupils, parents/carers and the local community
- An active and forward-thinking governing body
- Professional development and collaboration with Equals Trust, including a place on the Leadership Group, focussing on Trust strategy, especially teaching and learning.
Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School is committed to providing a safe environment and to promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applications and offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory relevant safer recruitment and DBS checks in line with our safeguarding policy.
Visits to our school can take place with social distancing in place. Please come and visit us to see what we can offer you in the next stage of your career. These visits will be hosted by the current Head Teacher Mark North, so please phone him on 0115 9560995 to arrange a visit. Please see our website at https://www.richardboningtonprimaryschool.co.uk/
Closing Date: 10 August 2020
Assessment and interviews will be held on Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd September 2020, details are dependent on circumstances surrounding the Covid-19 situation and will be given nearer the time.