We are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to join our friendly team in the busy office at Larkfields Junior School.
The successful candidate will carry out a wide range of administrative tasks, including (but not limited to) attendance monitoring, preparation of reports, data input, communicating with parents, pupils and other stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is well organised and conscientious
- Has excellent communication skills
- Respects confidentiality
- Has good ICT skills
- Is efficient, flexible, reliable and punctual
- Is methodical and able to use initiative
- Has a caring attitude and the ability to communicate well with our pupils.
In return we can offer:
- a happy and caring working environment,
- professional and supportive colleagues,
- professional development opportunities
- fantastic, well behaved children.
Please contact Maddie Bowley, School Business Manager, on 0115 919 4343 or email email@example.com for further details or look on the school website for an application pack. https://larkfields.schooljotter2.com/office-1/vacancies
Closing date: Wednesday 18th September 2019 at Noon.
Interviews: Friday 20th September 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.