KS1 Classroom Teacher
This post would be ideal for an NQT.
Our school can offer
- A hardworking, friendly, fun and supportive team
- Excellent resources and facilities including a good range of ICT equipment
- Polite, motivated and well behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A high quality learning environment which is well resourced
- A proven track record of success for children and staff
- A strong reputation within Mansfield and Nottinghamshire
- A family centred school
Are you a confident, inspiring and imaginative teacher?
Do you have the drive and determination to provide effective and engaging learning for our children?
Do you want to become a future leader?
We are looking to invest in a creative and outstanding teacher to join us and help strengthen our established teaching team. This is a unique opportunity to join a warm, friendly and caring school.
Holly Primary is committed to safer recruitment procedures. All appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS checks, checks on professional qualifications and eligibility.
Visits to school are warmly welcome. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Application forms and further details for the above post are available from the school website www.holly.notts.sch.uk . Please see the Vacancies section.
Closing date: 5 April 2019 12.00pm. Interview date: 29 April 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.