Flying High Partnership Administrator
Are you an outstanding Administrator? Are you looking to take on an exciting support role in a growing organisation?
Do you believe all children should have every opportunity to succeed and make every day count?
Do you have the perfect blend of skills to get the best out of people?
Then we want to hear from you!
The Flying High Partnership is looking to recruit a highly effective administrator; an individual already operating to a high standard and looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organisation. Our ideal candidate will need to possess the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders. This role will be instrumental in predominantly supporting the Flying High Teaching School Manager, as well as supporting work across the wider team. A key part of the role will be the coordination of inspiring and exciting CPD opportunities and events.
Start date As soon as possible
We can offer:
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of the children in our schools.
- Support, guidance and CPD to support you in role and to develop your career to fulfil your potential and impact.
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children.
- Being part of a true partnership where your skills and expertise will enable the development and effectiveness of Flying High and contribute to effective engagement with our schools.
- An opportunity to be part of creating and maintaining inspiring environments for teachers and senior leaders that truly reflect our investment in their CPD.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in a fast-paced organisation delivering a wide range of administration duties and providing support to line management.
- Strives to be the best they can be with a desire to support the ongoing development of the Flying High Partnership and to get the best out of everyone.
- Has a passion for education and enabling children to succeed.
- Is relentless in ensuring deadlines are met, standards are maintained and that we remain connected and in true partnership with our schools.
- Is creative, dynamic and possess the energy to be welcoming and enthusiastic and project a positive image to all our stakeholders.
How to apply:
To apply for this role please complete and return the application form via email to:
Application deadline 25th March 2019, 12pm
For an informal chat, which is warmly welcomed, please contact Sarah Flight, Teaching School Manager on 0115 989 1915 or email@example.com. Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
This vacancy is closed to applications.