Reception Administrator Officer
Required for: As soon as possible
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Reception Administrator. We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual with energy and vision to join our dedicated office team. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate initiative, have excellent interpersonal and time management skills, have high expectations, and a keen interest in expanding our social media communications as part of this role.
You will have recent and relevant work experience, being able to undertake a range of office administration tasks accurately and efficiently. You will be the first point of contact for parents, visitors and staff and be able to prioritise and multi task in this very busy and vibrant school office. The ability to work using your own initiative is essential.
We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- process orders and bookings for resources and equipment
- use IT proficiently, including MS office software, along with the authority’s standard software for which training will be given
- be able to work confidently under pressure and to meet deadlines
- maintain confidentiality at all times
- co-ordinate the school meals process, including reconciling of information
- maintain the school’s inventory and asset process
- maintain accurate pupil information and absence recording
- support the running of after school events and school trips
- maintain the schools website and social media platforms
- be flexible in your approach to working hours
- collaborate effectively as part of the office team
As well as excellent ICT and communication skills, this job requires good numeracy and literacy skills – equivalent to GCSE Grade C
In return we can offer:
- Fantastic opportunities to work within a successful developing school
- Excellent Continual Professional Development opportunities that will support the growth of the role
- Resources and support to enhance your provision
- A hard-working and extremely supportive team of school staff
Visits to the school are essential and can be arranged with the School Office on 0115 9258057 to arrange a visit.
Please find further information about our school along with the application pack for download on our website: www.johncliffordschool.com.
Alternatively you may email email@example.com for further information.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.