Join us! Langold Dyscarr Community School has an exciting opportunity for a teacher role to join our talented, dedicated and friendly staff. This position is ideal for someone with an interest in a SENDCo role...
Do you want to further your teaching skills in a forward-thinking and creative environment? Langold is an academy with new concepts and initiatives, which ensure a broad and engaging curriculum is provided for all, unlocking the potential within every child.
At SHINE we ‘Dare to be Different’ and encourage all our staff and pupils to celebrate their uniqueness. We also ‘Take Care’ of our pupils and staff, by creating a safe and calm environment for them learn and work within. We strive to make workload as manageable as possible for all our staff.
Successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic and relish the opportunity of working in a creative environment.
- Ideally have an interest in a SENDCo
- Have high expectations of themselves, within their work and conduct, at all times.
- Have a positive, flexible and forward thinking attitude towards the curriculum.
- Support and encourage all pupils to have high expectations of themselves, and work hard to enable each child to achieve their best!
- Have experience of teaching/training in Key Stage 2 and be knowledgeable about the curriculum pupils follow in this phase.
What we can offer you:
- Continuing and wide ranging opportunities for professional development.
- Being part of a positive, supportive and hard-working staff.
- Belonging to an academy which places staff well-being at the heart of all it does.
As part of SHINE Multi Academy Trust, whose aim is to, ‘Provide pupils with firm foundations whilst developing their uniqueness and allowing them to shine,' Langold strive to offer a vast range of personal development opportunities. With this in place, we help create a happy and positive environment for all.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 01909 730396 to arrange a mutually convenient time, application packs are available on our school website https://www.langold-dyscarr.org/.
Please note that all vacancies close at 12 noon on the closing date (Monday 30th September) unless otherwise stated.
Interviews will be held on Friday 11th October 2019.
This vacancy is closed to applications.