Trust Estates Manager
This is an exciting time to be joining our Multi Academy Trust. We operate from a Head Office in Ashfield with nine schools in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire along the M1 corridor and we are now looking for an ambitious Trust Estates Manager to join our growing team.
This exciting new role will involve professional oversight of premises and site systems across the Trust. They will take estates forward consistently across the Trust, developing common systems, contracts, driving compliance and best value for money.
The ideal candidate will hold or be studying for a Health and Safety Qualification and have experience of project management and delivery of large-scale capital programmes, high quality services and systems.
Experience of working in a multi-site operation is a must, as it experience of financial and budget control.
If you would like an informal discussion about this role with our Corporate Services Director, please contact our HR team via email@example.com to arrange this.
Why join us?
This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
- An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career.
- We take the wellbeing and health of employees seriously. We have a range of support mechanisms and benefits available to employees and the Trust has signed up to the Education Staff Wellbeing Charter.
The closing date for applications is: Sunday 04 December 2022 at 23.59
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 13 December 2022
It is an offence to apply for this role if you are barred from engaging in Regulated Activity relevant to children.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced level DBS disclosure with a children’s barred list check, two satisfactory references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
In accordance with the statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE), an online search will be conducted as part of due diligence on shortlisted candidates.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates with a disability who meet the essential job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.