Do you want to become part of the Butler’s Hill Family? You would be joining a fantastic team, who work together for the benefit of children in our school. Staff strive for excellence and our mission to support all of our children to DREAM BIG and AIM HIGH. Will you make everyday count for our children? Do you take pride in environments, creating the very best for the children, and the community? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Butler’s Hill Infant and Nursery school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to provide high quality, supportive and nurturing provision and memorable learning experiences for the children in our school. Initially working in Nursery, with the skills and flexibility to work across Key Stage 1.
We are seeking a committed individual who:
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge children.
• Is able to plan and adapt activities to respond to the strengths and needs of all children has excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys working as part of a team and can be flexible and adapt to change
• Has experience of leading a group of children in Nursery
• Has experience of working with SEND children within a group or with 1:1 children
• Has high expectations of children’s behaviour and learning outcomes
• Is eager to contribute to the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
• A varied job where no day is the same!
• A welcoming and inclusive school
• The opportunity for quality Continuous Professional Learning
• Committed and dedicated staff team
Application packs are available on request from; firstname.lastname@example.org, Butler’s Hill Infant & Nursery School, Broomhill Road, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 6AJ. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment with the Head Teacher. Tel: 0115 9525904
Closing date: 2nd December 23:55pm
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.