Nursery Teaching Assistant
We are a large, friendly, child-centered and forward thinking primary school based on the outskirts of Newark. We have 408 on roll and benefit from magnificent staff and hugely supportive parents and community.
When children, parents, staff and governors were asked for their views on Coddington C of E Primary and Nursery School, one particular comment was repeated time and time again - "We are all like one big happy family". This statement sums up the ethos of our school, where we learn together in a happy and caring atmosphere. However, just like a real family, we all support and challenge each other to ensure we achieve our very best. Our personal approach to teaching and learning and inclusive approach allows us to support and meet the needs of every child.
The children have requested a teaching assistant who is ‘smiley, hard- working and friendly’. If you feel this is you – please get in touch!
We are seeking to fill the following position:
From January 2023 (Part- time, 3 days per week initially, Tues, Thurs, Fri)
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is flexible, creative, and passionate about learning. Who is also:
• Committed to contributing to all aspects of school life;
• Creative in approaches to learning;
• Is supportive of our Christian and Value based ethos
• A team player who has a great sense of humour;
• Is compassionate, patient and understanding of challenges some children face;
In return, we offer:
• A positive and supportive environment in which to work;
• Well behaved, enthusiastic children;
• A high level of parental involvement;
• A focused CPD Package
• Collaborative working with staff groups across other schools in the area.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a school that is in the heart of the community with a committed team, please contact the school by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details. The closing date for applications will be Friday 9 December at 9am and interviews will be held week commencing 12 December 2022.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.