KS2 Class Teachers
Executive Head Teacher: Nicola Davies. Head of School: Emma Severn. Roll 454 (3-11).
Our children are looking for us to find them KS2 Teachers who are enthusiastic, motivated and highly committed. The posts will be for a 30th August 2019 start, working alongside a professional, supportive and hard-working school and collaboration team. The posts offer a fantastic opportunity for teachers looking for their first challenge, as well as those with proven experience.
The successful applicants will need to be committed to providing effective learning experiences in order to achieve the highest individual standards for all pupils. Inspirational and excellent team players are required who are able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with our staff, governors and parents.
We are part of an established collaboration and there are many strengths within our collaborative work, which hugely supports our constant strive for improvement at our schools and provides many exciting opportunities for us all.
We are looking for class teachers who:
- Enjoy teaching and have the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging
- Are effective communicators, who have the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues as part of an effective team
- Are well organised and have high expectations of themselves and of children’s attitudes to learning with an understanding of how to ensure progress for pupils
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum requirements
- Are able to support children with different abilities as well as extend those working at greater depth
- Have an understanding of SEND behaviours and ways to successfully manage these in classroom practice
- Have a proven track record of effectively utilising and maintaining assessment and tracking records
- Aspire to excel professionally and are resilient, flexible and resourceful.
In return we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing school within a well-established collaboration within Nottinghamshire
- Excellent Continual Professional Development and networking opportunities that will support you ‘growing’ in the direction you would like to aim for
- An array of resources to enhance your provision including a new school building
- An experienced and extremely supportive team of staff across two collaborated schools who are passionate about working hard
- Some truly inspirational children of whom we are all very proud.
All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be taken up before interview. No agencies please.
An application pack with further details about these posts are available from Tracy Mullaney (Executive Personal Assistant) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 17th May 2019 at 12pm noon. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 at Holgate Primary School.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.