KS2 class teacher
NOR 92 pupils + Nursery (3-11 years).
The Governors of this small and friendly school wish to appoint a highly motivated, innovative, and inspirational teacher to join our dynamic team for 3 days per week, required for September 2019. Based in KS2, the successful candidate will support our school’s drive for continual improvement. This is an outstanding opportunity for a teacher looking to develop professionally and join our dedicated and hard-working team.Applications are invited from committed teachers who would support the ethos of our school.
The Governors require a teacher who will:
- Be an excellent practitioner of Quality First Teaching
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement
- Be flexible, innovative, imaginative and creative
- Have the vision and drive to help raise standards
- Be well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Contribute to a committed team.
We will offer:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Wonderful children who have a thirst for learning
- Talented, supportive and innovative staff
- High quality opportunities to develop professionally
- Collaborations with other partner schools
- Forward thinking Governors committed to improving the school.
We are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to customers and all aspects of employment. We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed.
Visits are strongly welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to visit or have any other questions please contact our Business Manager, Mrs Clare Sturman.
Applications packs are available upon request. The CES application form must be completed and are downloadable from: https://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/recruitment-process/item/1000042-model-application-forms
Closing date: Catholic Education Service application form, e-mailed to school by Friday 17th May at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 17th May
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd May.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.