Key Stage 1 Teacher
We are looking to appoint a teacher from September 2019. This post is suitable for an NQT.
Our aim, at Annesley Primary and Nursery School, is to enable each child to participate fully in current and future society as responsible, confident, life-long learners. We need someone who has an extensive knowledge and understanding of how to use and adapt a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies, including how to personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential. The right candidate will need to have a good knowledge and understanding of their key stage.
We are keen to work with someone who:
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Is flexible, proactive and has energy
- Has flair, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
- Is an innovative and creative teacher
- Works collaboratively, as a team member, with shared vision
- Can engage parents in their children’s learning
- Is an educator who can bring out the best in every child
- Loves education and the rewards of working with children
- Has a proven track-record as a good practitioner.
We are proud that we have:
- The support of the ‘Together As One’ Collaboration (8 schools)
- Wonderful open space to develop our Forest Schools ethos
- A successful approach to sport
- A forward-thinking staff, who are dedicated, supportive and friendly
- A team approach to life-long learning
- A desire to develop the whole-child
- A creative approach to learning
- Lots of school pets.
If this sounds like the job for you - come along and have a look at us, visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. Please telephone our school office on 01623 468806 to arrange an appointment in one of our open slots:
Thursday 16th May at 1.15 p.m or 3.45 p.m.
Friday 17th May at 1.15 p.m. or 3.45 p.m.
Further details and application packs can be requested, by emailing email@example.com or by sending a large, stamped and self- addressed envelope.
Applications will close at 12.00 p.m. on Tuesday 21st May 2019. Shortlisting will be on Tuesday 21st May 2019 during the afternoon. Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.