Teacher of English
The Beech Academy, as part of the Evolve Trust, is seeking to appoint a Teacher of English, with the ability to teach Key Stages 3-5 across a range of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
The successful candidate will join a large team of teaching staff who are strongly focused upon raising standards. We are one of the highest performing Special School in the country and we cater for mainly students aged 11-18 with Moderate Learning Difficulties/Autistic Spectrum Condition from across the Mansfield and Nottinghamshire area.
This post is a superb career opportunity in a school that has:
- Been Ofsted rated Good with Outstanding features and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding across the board.
- Students who are willing and eager to learn.
- A track record of innovation and development.
- A high quality provision for personalised staff CPD and leadership development.
- Been recognised for improving the quality of education in other schools.
- A county recognised NQT programme which has been judged to be a model of good practice for years.
- Teacher contracts that are standard and we have adopted the normal teacher pension scheme.
- A comprehensive wellbeing scheme
- A proven track record for developing staff, securing outstanding outcomes, outstanding behaviour and outstanding leadership. This is why The Local Authority and DfE has asked us to support other local schools to help them make improvements.
As an Evolve Trust member of staff you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from accredited professional learning through Trust academies as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and secondary mainstream education backgrounds.
- Access CPD through our membership of 2 Teaching Alliances, benefitting from accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive training suitable for all career stages.
- Work in an environment where staff can trial new research informed educational innovations and share best practice.
If you are interested in joining us, seek an exciting challenge and want to ‘make a difference’ please visit our website at www.beech.evolvetrust.org to find out more.
Closing date for applications to be received in school is 12 noon 20 May 2019.
This vacancy is closed to applications.